ideas and services that deserve to be well funded!
The KGA Difference
- Does your organization need more funding?
- Do you struggle to find grant funders?
- Are you certain where to being with grant proposal writing?
- Too busy and need to offload the stress of grant writing?
- Would you like the ability to write grants with guidance?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we could help!
KGA, as professional grant writers, meets your organization where it is and develops custom, client-centered grant writing service plans tailored to your specific grant-seeking needs.
The Cost of Going it Alone
- Securing grants takes time. Staff time dedicated on writing a grant versus delivering mission, is not the best return on investment for your staff’s time or expertise or nonprofit’s resources.
- Grants are complex and competitive. Your organization needs every funding opportunity available to succeed. Asking untrained staf to complete the job, risks application rejection, unfunded programs, and diminished community impact.
- Volunteers or staff who are tasked with writing a grant but lack expertise or sufficient time for the job can become undully stressed, burned out , and they may leave.