Ideas and Services that Deserve to be Well Funded!
The KGA Difference
- Does your organization need more funding?
- Are you new to grant proposal writing?
- Do you need help finding grant funders?
- Is your staff too busy and you need to offload the stress of grant writing?
- Would you like the ability to write grants with guidance?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, KGA can help!
KGA meets your organization where it is and develops custom, client-centered grant-writing service plans tailored to your specific grant-seeking needs.
How We Support You
The Cost of Going it Alone
Securing grants takes time. Staff time dedicated to grant writing versus delivering a mission is not the best return on investment for your staff’s time, expertise, or nonprofit resources.
Grants are complex and competitive. Your organization needs every funding opportunity available to succeed. Asking untrained staff to complete the job risks application rejection, unfunded programs, and diminished community impact.
Volunteers or staff tasked with writing a grant but needing more expertise or sufficient time for the job can become unduly stressed and burned out, and they may leave.