Getting Started with Funder Research
Grant Research helps grant-ready organizations locate prospective private funders. There are over 87,000 grantmaking foundations. Some are very clear about what they fund, and others are not. Quality research reflects an in-depth review of prospective funders and assesses the match between the funder and the grant-seeking organization.
KGA’s grant research services:
- Begin by surveying your team’s funding goals, and program needs.
- Include an extensive examination of private funders aligned with your mission.
- Identify 8-12 prospective funders.
- Provide a detailed report of potential grant opportunities.
- Share strategies to connect with funders before submitting a grant application.
- Provide up to an hour of consultation with staff to review KGA’s grant research results.
KGA Value: Saves your staff time, resources, and stress while providing vetted, prospective grant funding resources.